Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wilted

Being the genius that I am, I planted my baby sprouting plants right before our mini heat wave last weekend. It doesn't really look like anything made it through, except for the watermelon. Speaking of watermelon, I have watermelon coming up all over the place in the box it was growing in last year. I'm assuming that since I didn't clear out the old watermelon vines until recently, that the old vine dropped seeds in the box and planted for me this season. So thoughtful! 
Well, hopefully something is salvageable out there, or I may need to replant all me seeds. I do see a little hint of cilantro that might make it and one baby corn that may pull through. Our trees are looking pretty good... apricots, figs, and apples are starting to show up. So stoked for apricots!!
P.S. My mixture of sugar and borax to get rid of ants worked really well!!! 

No comments: